Make your escape from the flat terrain of the coastal region and enjoy a refreshingly unique golf experience. Amid gently rolling hills, willowy pines and aesthetically designed lakes, our 18-hole course ranks among the finest on the coast. Elevations changes up to 75 feet and scads of bunkers place Beau Rivage among the more dramatically landscaped golf courses on the coast.
Carved out of long-needle pine forests, Beau Rivage’s 18-hole championship layout incorporates wooded hills, rolling dunes, undulating valleys and plenty of water in-play from estuaries of the neighboring Cape Fear River. Attacking the flags from the rough and pine straw can be a dangerous undertaking. With many tight doglegs and narrow bermudagrass fairways, Beau Rivage will test one’s accuracy off the tee. The Beau’s renowned putting greens, made of a genetically engineered form of bermudagrass, are known for their consistent smoothness, speed, and accurate roll. The countless ups and downs, blind approaches, natural hazards, combined with slick greens, make Beau Rivage a golfing experience that offers even an avid player a challenging round.
Convenient Location For
All of North Carolina
Golf Rates & Offers
GET 30% OFF YOUR FIRST VISIT
Click below to view our packages or call at (800) 628-7080 (800) 628-7080
- Reservations of up to 2 years
- Golf cart
- Dinner in one of our spacious ballrooms
- Friendly, first-class service
- Registration set-up
- Professional scoreboard
- P.A. system with pre-tournament jazz music
- After golf food/drinks in Veranda or deck
- On course contests
- Assistance with organizing putting contest, hole-in-one events, sponsor signs, etc.
- Pre-tournament announcements and awards presentation
- Player pairings & hole assignments
- Cart signs with names of every guest